Creating a report
Reports are delivered regularly via email, updating you on sensor activity. The interval of these reports is easy to set and can even be submitted as one-time non-recurring updates. Regular reports help you stay up to date on your sensor activity. This guide will walk you through setting up a battery health report. You can use the same steps to set up other reports as needed. Some parameters will differ slightly depending on the type of report you select.
- Login to the online web application. (portal.viewmysensors.com)
- Find "Reports" in the main navigation menu and select.
- A list of all previous reports will display.
- Select "Add Report"
- Select the type of report you would like to create (select from a predefined list)
- The report will have a predefined list of fields, complete your selection
- For Report frequency: You have several options for selecting when you want the report generated. You can also customize what time of day you would like to receive the report; Morning, Mid-day, Evening, or Night: Monthly = The 1st, 8th, 15th, or 22nd of every monthly, Weekly = Once on the preferred day of the week., Daily = Every day at the time of your choosing. Once = A one-time, non-recurring, report.
- Click the checkbox if you would like your report to be sent as an attachment.
- Select the Save button.
If you would like the report to automatically be sent to you, from the Reports dashboard, select the report,
- Select Recipients
- Click on each report recipient - a green icon indicates that they have been enabled
- The same process can be used for all other reports.