Wireless Temperature and Light Sensor
Real-time visibility of location, light exposure and temperature for tools, goods and equipment, in transit or at facilities.
Long range, low maintenance
Bluetooth® connectivity with 250 meter range and a battery life of 2 to 5 years. This solution is designed to streamline any size operation.
Connects with a tracking device installed in the vehicle, or direct to a smartphone mobile app, to make monitoring of valuable assets both easy and real-time, both in transit and inside facilities.
Suggested Applications & Use Cases
- Small Tools & Equipment tracking
- Environmental Monitoring
- General Purpose
- Superior Range: Up to 250 meters
- Long Battery Life: Up to 2 years, replaceable battery
- Compact and Rugged: IP68, small form-factor
- Multi-function in one - Temperature, light exposure, location and proximity
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
- The temperature data shows the current temperature at approximately 1 minute intervals.
- The beacon takes light readings at approximately 1 minute intervals and shows current light readings between 0 and 255. The beacon’s light sensor is pre-set with a full-scale range of 16000LUX.
- The remaining battery level (approximate) is represented in percentage values between 0-100
- Responsive to on-demand Pings (request for status)
- Remote OTA Upgrade Capable
- Configurable Tx Power, Reporting Interval
- Battery Level
- iBeacon Licensed
- Range up to 820 feet / 250 meters
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Radio
- Transmit Power: +8 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: - 98 dBm
- Integrated Chip Antenna
- 1.29” x 1.61” x 0.47” (3.3 x 4.1 x 1.2 cm) (does not include mounting holes)
- 2-3 Years 1 x CR2450 3v Button (Replaceable) Battery
- Temperature: -40 to +85°C / -40 to+185°F, Absolute accuracy ±1°C/0.9°F
- Light: Close to human eye response with IT/UV rejections
- IP68 rugged, water and dust proof
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C